CIGAR 101: How to light a Cigar? It is very important for you to know that how to light a cigar.
HOW TO LIGHT A CIGAR
- Use a quality butane torch or cigar lighter.
- Hold cigar at a 45-degree angle about 3 inches above the flame.
- Toast the Foot: Focus on the outside edge of the cigar and rotate it until the foot begins to ignite. Make sure the burn is even. The outside wrapper will develop a white/ashen quality when properly toasted.
- Light the Filler: Put the cigar between your lips, holding the flame about a half inch from the cigar. Rotate the cigar in your mouth as you draw in air. Do not inhale.
- Release the Draw: Stop drawing on the cigar and watch as a surge of flame shoots up from the foot.
- Release the smoke from your mouth.
- Enjoy your cigar!